Scanner tool to reset inactive air suspension and pull code
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scanner tool to reset inactive air suspension and pull code

FRESHMAN ROVER

Scanner tool to reset inactive air suspension and pull code

Hi all me again
    My wife's l322 is all level with the air suspension but has the inactive air suspension message and all lights off on the air level center console. Purchases the compressor seal kit to replace. And contemplating the icarsoft i910 even though the guts of this l322 are bmw. Anyone got a different option for a scanning tool to read or clear the gremlin before shelling out 125$ . Thanks I'm in ft lauderdale

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Scanner tool to reset inactive air suspension and pull c

Quote Originally Posted by L322UK View Post
    Hi all me again
    My wife's l322 is all level with the air suspension but has the inactive air suspension message and all lights off on the air level center console. Purchases the compressor seal kit to replace. And contemplating the icarsoft i910 even though the guts of this l322 are bmw. Anyone got a different option for a scanning tool to read or clear the gremlin before shelling out 125$ . Thanks I'm in ft lauderdale
    (Before you purchase this, know my recommendation is very technical, and even being an IT professional, I spent two hours figuring out how to install this program!)

Assuming you have an 03-05, I've been using a PA Soft 1.4 off of Amazon, it's been working well and clears any faults on the BMW side since the 03-04s are pretty much E53 X5s, though it will work for 90% of faults on the 05s which mine is.

I'm not going to post an Amazon link, so search this: "iSaddle BMW Scanner 1.4.0 Programmer V1.4." It's $25.99. You do need a Windows XP computer, and if you don't it's pretty easy to source the VM-Ware based version and install it on any laptop. Me being me I had a brand-new unopened Windows XP key+disc which I put on Parallels on my Macbook.

If you need any help with software, I have pretty much everything including drivers, which I had an issue with.
    16' Kubota RTVX900 (Going up hills results in either a 9 MPH top speed, or it stalls and won't start for 5 minutes)
    2005 Range Rover HSE Bonatti Grey on Ivory
    1995 RRC LWB, 25th Anniversary
    2017 Honda Grom on White
    2017 Range Rover HSE Aintree Green on Ivory

I'm friends with people that pronounce "Porsche" "Porsh-ee"

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Scanner tool to reset inactive air suspension and pull c

Hi Keralis I'm going to order one now off amazon my wife will be so happy if I can reset the suspension can I send you a private message and if you can send me a share for drop box google drive with all the drivers would be appreciated. I have the kit to change the seals in the compressor would like to see if resetting helps 1st. Happy holidays Christmas cheers

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Hi please confirm this is the correct one thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scanner tool to reset inactive air suspension and pull code-img_2846_1482438312188.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.